Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash!
- The Lost Island I'm super excited because I am writing my second book in the same series as my first book. It will be a mystery and adventure. The book is called The Lost Island! You can even look for the post about it on my blog if you keep scrolling down the page to find out more information on this book in the works!
- Haily Benton and the School of Secrets This is another book I am writing right now! This is the first book to another series of mine. This book will be posted more about on Wednesday! So make sure to check it out!
- Friday Feature I am so excited to write my friday feature this week it is about an author friend of mine and her new book! Stephanie Faris is really nice and has several books out right now. I own some of them, but make sure to catch this Friday Feature to find out more!
- Christmas This week we have a lot of shopping to do for the holidays. We already decorated for Christmas in our house! I always loved having family over for Christmas. It is my favorite part of Christmas! But I think next year that might change. Only because I have a baby cousin and she is going to want to stay home on Christmas and play with her toys. this year she doesn't know what Christmas is, But next year she most likely will know. My moms side of the family will not come they will go to my cousins house instead. My mom's mom said that we would do Christmas with my mom's side of the family a week early. I really don't care about getting gifts early. What i care about is seeing my family on Christmas day.
- Clubs In school I am in student council which is on Tuesdays but school was closed last week due to Election Day and this week we have off on Monday and this Tuesday again no student council for me.