Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Writer Wednesday

Writer Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today I will not be doing the regular old me talking on and on about writing. I am going to be asking you guys questions for you to answer in the comments. I'm doing this to hear from your point of view to help me. I want others opinions on things related to writing.


  1. Should The Lost Island be the last book?
  2. Should I make a follow-up diary series for all of the characters in The Secret Sister Series?
  3. What book should I work on next, Haily Benton and the School of Secrets, a third book in the Secret Sister Series, or a Diary series?
  4. Do you have any suggestions for my books?
  5. Do you have a book coming out? (If so, I can feature it on my blog.)
  6. Do you have any writing questions for me to answer in a Writer Wednesday?

Thanks for reading! I will be doing a giveaway soon for a chance to be a character in one of my books, so stay tuned for that!
-Ayla❤

2 comments:

  1. I think you should switch to a different book series so you don't get tired of writing about the same characters.

    Here's a question for you. Can you tell everyone how different it is to write a sequel as opposed to the first book in the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ayla, I'm so happy to have found your blog. I think that this is a wonderful idea for a writer. I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts and sharing some of my own.

    I would love to read a third book in the Secret Sister Series. But, I somewhat agree with your mom that if you are getting tired of writing about the same characters you should move on to a new series; however, as a reader I love trilogies and following the same characters through new adventures.

    ReplyDelete