Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday Mishmash 12/18/17


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash!

Monday Mishmash

Happy Monday, everyone. 

  1. Word Count in my latest book The Lost Island I hit over 18,000 in word count!
  2. Christmas is right around the corner. There are 7 days till then. This year I raised money from signings and am using it to get gifts for family.
  3. Signings have been going really well for me. At my last signing I sold eleven of my books!
  4. Last years are hard, and this year is my last year at my elementary school. Next year is off to middle school without one of my best friends.
  5.  Writing has been hard to do with so much schoolwork, clubs, and more. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your book signings! I'm impressed with your dedication to your writing with all the schoolwork and activities you are involved in. It is hard. I have a day job and sometimes it's hard to find time to write.

    I just found your new book, The Lost Island, and can't wait to dive in. It is what I will be reading on my Christmas break!

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the book! :)

      Delete
    2. Wow the one what I was reading it took me 29 years to read it but I like your books very much 😩🐥🐥😭😭💔😘😘😔

      Delete
    3. Gravedigger fossilisation

      Delete